If you haven't joined in a tweet chat before it's very simple. Here's a guide Tweet
AHPs into Action: Reflecting on Five Years in Action - #WeAHPs
Visit: http://www.wecommunities.org/tweet-chats/chat-guide for easy tweet chatting.
Full chat details can be found here: http://wenurses.eu/tweet-chats/chat-details/5635
Follow @WeNurses on twitter - http://www.twitter.com/WeNurses
If you are new to Twitter why not check out our Twitterversity? http://www.wenurses.co.uk/Resources/twitterversity.php Twitter @WeAHPs firstname.lastname@example.org false DD/MM/YYYY
Hosted by WeAHPs using #WeAHPsThis chat is guest hosted by @jstjohnmatthews
Allied Health Professions (AHPs) are the third largest workforce in Health & Care in England. In 2017 the “AHPS Into Action” strategy, produced by NHS England, identified the transformative potential of AHPs & provided a framework demonstrating how our workforce could support the NHS. The aim was to set out our collective commitments & priorities to deliver significant impacts for patients, their carers, & communities.
This year the Chief Allied Health Professions Officer (CAHPO) is further developing this strategy to focus on the delivery of the Long-Term Plan (2019, p82, section 4.20). Work has already begun with a citizen online workshop in March 2021. In May 2021 we will be asking Allied Health Professionals to respond to feedback from citizens. In June 2021 we will bring citizens and AHPs together online to co-develop a single vision which will provide a framework for the next chapter of AHPs into Action.
As @WeAHPs supported the original “AHPs into Action” activity, what better space to reflect on the last four years than engaging in a very special Tweetchat this April? Here we will take to reflect on “AHPs into Action” & the impact it has had on individuals, teams & regions.
The chat will be supported by members of the Chief Allied Health Professions Officer (CAHPO) office team. We look forward to hearing from, & connecting with, individuals in all 14 AHP professions.
Here are some relevant pre-chat information & documents:
- AHPs into Action: NHSEngland » About AHPs into Action
- Implementing “AHPs into Action” is a four-year programme led by the AHP leadership team across the four arm’s length bodies of NHS England, NHS improvement, Public Health England & Health Education England. Over this time several key documents have been published. These can be found here: NHS England » Implementing AHPs into Action. A taster of these are as follows:
- AHPs in Primary Care Networks: NHS England » AHPs in Primary Care Networks
- AHPs into Action on cancer: NHS England » Quick Guide: the role of allied health professionals in supporting people to live well with and beyond cancer
- A Digital Framework for AHPs: NHS England » A Digital Framework for Allied Health Professionals
- Leadership of allied health professions in trusts: what exists and what matters: Leadership of AHPs in trusts: what exists and what matters