If you haven't joined in a tweet chat before it's very simple. Here's a guide Tweet
Bullying and incivility in the workplace - #WeNurses
Visit: http://www.wecommunities.org/tweet-chats/chat-guide for easy tweet chatting.
Full chat details can be found here: http://wenurses.eu/tweet-chats/chat-details/5610
Follow @WeNurses on twitter - http://www.twitter.com/WeNurses
If you are new to Twitter why not check out our Twitterversity? http://www.wenurses.co.uk/Resources/twitterversity.php Twitter @WeNurses firstname.lastname@example.org false DD/MM/YYYY
Hosted by WeNurses using #WeNursesThis chat is guest hosted by @ericasmart
- Do you think bullying and incivility is an issue in the workplace - Why?
- What are you personally doing to tackle it?
- What interventions have you used - What's worked? What's not worked?
- Are you involved in any projects/groups in the workplace to tackle/discuss this - would you want to be?
- If you have been through bullying - what support did you get that was really good? What support would you have liked? Has your issue been resolved?
- Do you know what the NHS/your trust are doing to tackle these issues? Would you know how to raise concerns? Would you?
- What would make you feel safe to raise concerns or tackle incivility as it takes place?